10/23/2011

Autumn Feast - 秋・滋潤


My last blog post was almost a month ago!!!!!  Gosh.... time flies.

Once a month, I hold a lunch party at home introducing Hong Kong style Chinese food.



 There's always this presumption that Chinese food is oily and non-healthy, but honestly, home cooking is different from food at the restaurant.
 Fig and tofu
無花果豆腐杯



蓮藕章魚湯
 Lotus roots and dried octopus soup
 
豉油皇香煎帶子

Seared scallop in sweet soya sauce with fungus salad


鹹豆漿 
Soya milk soup


奶油椰菜 
Cabbage in cream sauce


欖菜肉碎炒粉皮
Mung beans flat sheets fried with marinated olives
 
小籠粉蒸肉
Rice powder coated steam pork with lotus root 
 
 
清燉萬壽果
Steam papaya with white fungus and almond

 My most sincere thanks to my friend who acted as the organizer and those who attended.  Next month will be winter food.... what should I prepare?

No comments:

Post a Comment