1/18/2012

New Year Banquet

Our regular home party was supposed to be held in November but got canceled because C had fever.  Then in December, I did 香港自由行 for an entire month, in the end, our regular home party got extended to until today.  I can't believe it is already 2 months since our last gathering!!!

I planned this winter menu in Nov but changed a little as Chinese New Year is fast approaching, added some CNY dishes to create a more festive atmosphere.  One year was so quick! I remembered the last CNY lunch that I prepared and so quick the year of DRAGON is here.

Wishing everyone a prosperous CNY and may this Dragon bring you peace and happiness.

Chinese New Year table setting.
I got this tassel at Jiyugaoka at a very reasonable price!  ha ha....

My Nyona China ware, an addition to my collection purchased at our family trip to Penang. 

Theme - Winter - Stay Warm!  It is freezing in Japan now!
Entree. 
韓意杯杯蠔 and
臘味蘿蔔糕 
  
蟲草紅景天烏鶏燉花膠
Black chicken soup
 
禿黃油豆漿擔擔麵 
Soya Milk Sichuan style noodles.
Condiments to go with the noodles.


金銀蛋浸貢菜


葱爆羊肉

生炒糯米飯

酒釀桂花丸子
A gift from my friend.

Yum Yum!!!  Now, I can't eat any other roll cakes!!!


Hand made chocolate from my friend!  So yummy.............!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment